Head of department
The Academics Department is an administration unit of G.S.Rakovski National Defence Academy . It is body of the academic leadership for organizing and managing the quality of academics and implementing the academy educational policy.
- “Methodology, Analysis and Control of Academics” Sector
- – Head of sector – Lt.Col. Maxim Borimechkov. tel: 92 26 573.
- “Planning of Schedules and Academics ” Sector
- Head of sector Kostadin Gospodinov, tel: 92 26 588.
- “ Academics and Information ” Sector
- Head of sector Liudmil Haralanov, tel: 92 26 572.
1. Providing quality of academics and academic staff , according to Art .6, paragraph 4 of Higher Education Law. Providing quality academic studies control and methodology activity analysis of the basic academic units and chairs in compliance with chapter VII and IX of G.S. Rakovski Academics Regulations.
2. Organizing and coordinating of overall activity related to accreditation procedures and institutional accreditation of the academy as well as the program accreditation of Masters’ specialties and the procedures dealing with post-accreditation monitoring and control.
3. Organizing of entrance examinations for both Rakovski and foreign military academies and colleges applicants, according to Chapter II of G.S. Rakovski Academics Regulations. Organizing data base processing for military and civilian entrance examinations and ALCPTs. Students enrolment and academic achievement registering during their academic studies, meeting the requirements of Chapter VI of G.S. Rakovski Academics Regulations.
4. Planning of academic schedules and timely development and distribution of regulating documents to the structural units to facilitate teaching. Annual, monthly, and weekly planning.
5. Accountability of academics planning observing curricula. Issuing and registering Master ’ s degree diplomas as well as professional and foreign language qualifications certificates , as stipulated in Art . 7, of the Higher Education Law and the National Educational Standards Regulations for the content of documents issued by Higher Educational Institutions.
6. Organizing budgeting according to Program 6 “Education, Qualification, and Training” concerning “ G.S.Rakovski National Defence Academy .
7. Information support of the Academy.